Performancing Metrics

Scott's Golf Blog: Golf Tip of the Day - Keep an Open Mind

Monday, December 6, 2010

Golf Tip of the Day - Keep an Open Mind

our students. Therefore, it is helpful to learn new ways and new ideas to help make students better.

With that in mind, I picked up a copy of the Stack and Tilt book yesterday to see what all the hub bub is about this swing model. There is practically a cult following with this model, much like there has been with the One Plane Swing. While I do not agree with many of the concepts of Stack and Tilt (or One Plane Swing for that matter), there are some things I found useful. Down the road I will start to conduct full reviews, but keep in mind, these will only be my opinions. That is the beauty of golf though, there are many ways to hit a golf ball, so there will be many opinions!

Scott Cole
www.howtogolfyourbest.com

No comments: