Performancing Metrics

Scott's Golf Blog: Olney Golf Park in Maryland

Monday, August 16, 2010

Olney Golf Park in Maryland

This week I start offering my instruction at Olney Golf Park in Olney, Maryland. This is a full scale practice facility where you can work on every part of your golf game. Today, I spent three hours in the heat and humidity working on my full swing, wedge game, pitch shots and putting. I was drenched, otherwise, I would have spent more time, as I have not had this opportunity to work on my game in years.

Olney Golf Park has a terrific driving range complete with covered and heated stalls, higher quality mats, grass tee area, target greens, and pitch shot greens. We also have a two bay indoor teaching studio where we conduct video analysis and club fitting.

The practice putting green is massive and and rolls very smooth. You can work on every short game shot imaginable, except your bunker play. However, there is a separate wedge game area where you can work on this part of your game, as well as wedge shots up to 70-75 yards.

Finally, there is a fully stocked pro shop and a terrific staff. Jim Estes is the Director of Instruction, and there are several other instructors, including myself, that can help you with your game.

Olney Golf Park is located about 10-15 minutes from Rockville, and 30 to 45 minutes from DC. Come check us out!

Scott Cole
www.scottcolegolf.com

No comments: