Performancing Metrics

Scott's Golf Blog: Meet Me At Olney Golf Park in Maryland

Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet Me At Olney Golf Park in Maryland

Greetings! I will be spending my first full weekend at Olney Golf Park in Olney, Maryland this weekend. My first order of business is to assist Jim Estes with his soldier clients in the Salute Military Golf Association (SMGA). Jim created this foundation to introduce the game to military vets, including our wounded warriors. I look forward to helping Jim teach this great game to the men and women who serve our country in the greatest capacity.

After Saturday morning's work with the veterans, I will be on hand to give lessons and tips while at the same time I will be working on some videos and such for my website. If you have the opportunity, come and check out the Olney Golf Park this weekend, and be sure to say hello!

Scott Cole
www.scottcolegolf.com

No comments: