Performancing Metrics

Scott's Golf Blog: Moving to Maryland

Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving to Maryland

I am very pleased to announce that I will be moving my instruction business to Olney Golf Park in Olney, Maryland, which is about six miles northeast of Rockville. Olney Golf Park is a full service practice facility with an excellent driving range, very large practice green and a separate practice green for the wedge game and bunker practice. I will be making this move in mid-August.

If you are an existing student here in PA, I will continue to have some limited availability as I will continue to travel between the two locations often. PA students may schedule appointments by email... scottcolegolf@aol.com

I wish you all tremendous success in pursuit of a better golf game!

Scott Cole

No comments: