Performancing Metrics

Scott's Golf Blog: Hank Haney Seminar

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hank Haney Seminar

Last weekend, I attended the annual Hank Haney Teach the Teacher seminar at his facility near Dallas. Once again, it was an excellent seminar as we had the opportunity to listen to Hank discuss his teaching philosophy along with his work with Tiger Woods, Charles Barkley and Ray Romano. Additionally, we were exposed to tons of new information that will help to benefit our students.

As a result of this new information, I will be adding a new service for my students involving a complete game evaluation. Once completed, a game plan will be developed which will focus on the areas of greatest need. Also, we'll be able to track the student's progress through the use of MyGolfGamePlan.com.

I'm looking forward to working with my existing and new students in 2010!

Scott Cole
www.scottcolegolf.com
www.powergolftraining.net

No comments: